Five Sigma is reinventing the way insurance claims are being handled. We are insurance and tech veterans that believe that efficiency is the name of the game. We build the most advanced data-oriented claims platform in the industry, allowing insurance companies to provide their customers the trust and experience they deserve.
About The Role
We are hiring a Project Manager to lead and manage our onboarding process and the life cycle of all projects.
The day-to-day of this role includes, but is not limited to, hosting kickoff calls to coordinate, plan, and measure the implementation of new clients and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding process. Onboarding rhythm typically includes traveling to meet clients, engaging with their external and internal teams, understanding & documenting their business and technical requirements, managing the implementation of the Five Sigma CMS, and transitioning the client to the Customer Support & Success team.
As a project manager, you will work with our global customers and ensure our projects fall within the applicable scope, time, and budget. You will also work closely with our development and product team to provide a smart, accurate, professional, human, and quality solution for our clients.
This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to grasp overall strategy while executing specific tasks within a process and can manage multiple clients at once.
- Establish trust with clients by learning about their organization, processes, team member, and desired outcomes
- Travel and meet with clients as frequently as required to understand and document their technical and operational requirements
- Set & manage client expectations, create project documents, and manage multiple project implementations/clients at once
- Track project performance and analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Manage and “own” projects with multiple constituents from multiple organizations
- Work with a client’s internal and external teams to understand operational and technical requirements for the project
- Be in direct contact with the client and be the point person in order to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of projects, as well as the transition to the Customer Support & Success team post-production
- Work with the Customer Support & Success team to create end-user training and establish support channels for Go Live and post-production support
- Plan and manage the project resource allocation with relevant departments within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at one time
- Prior insurance experience
- Ability to listen intently & write effectively
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Experience in writing functional (business & technical) requirements
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs that fit within the scope of the project and statement of work
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management, or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time with multiple constituents
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with project management systems (such as Monday
- It is a hybrid position that requires travel as well as working from our office once to three times a week